Visceral Manipulation 3
January 14- 17 2021, Athens
This course is certified by the Barral Institute International
- Discover techniques for differentiating between somatic and visceral causes for pelvic and low back problems.
- Discover how to integrate the pelvic organs functional movement patterns.
- Explore additional principles of direct and indirect approaches and their appropriate applications.
- Integrate the pelvis into the body with principles of Lines of Tension and Interrelationships.
Nabil Lahlouh Gonzalez, PT, CVMP
The course will be in taught in English, accompanied by a Greek translator.
Nabil Lahlouh Gonzalez is a certified instructor by the Barral Institute International.
The course takes place between 9:00 a.m. - 19:00 p.m.
The first day of the seminar, the course begins at 8:30 a.m.
Scouts of Greece
Ptolemeon 1, Athina 116 35
Book a Seat:
- Early Bird registration: 640 euros for paying in full before 20/02/2020
- 730 euros standard price
Your reservation is complete upon depositing 340 euros
in the account of Piraeus Bank
ΙΒΑΝ: GR11 0172 0720 0050 7208 7357 367
Swift Core: PIRBGRAA
Band Adress: 4, AMERIKIS STREET, ATHENS, 10564
Holder's Name: ERGOTHERAPEIA I.K.E.
Holder's Adress: 15 CHEYDEN STREET, ATHENS, 1043
Your personal information is also required, so please fill out the form below.
Are you Ready: Click here or on the button below to register.