Visceral Manipulation 2
June 27- 30, 2020 Athens
This course is certified by the Upledger Institute International.
In VM-2 you will expand on the functional anatomy, hand placements and techniques you learned in VM-1 to give you a deeper understanding of the abdominal cavity and its relationship to the cranial and thoracic cavities.
- Explore the deeper structures within the abdominal cavity, focusing on the kidneys, pancreas, spleen, greater omentum, peritoneum, and their connective or suspensory tissues.
- Learn about the concept of restriction planes, mobility and motility.
- Begin to incorporate multiple long-lever techniques into your VM work.
- Participate in supervised, hands-on sessions that guide you through specific techniques for locating and evaluating each organ, along with the effects and contraindications.
Barral said, “What we are wanting to do is to give the body a clear message.” “To be specific in a short time.” He says these things over and over. These are his messages of proprioceptive communication – his unique style and approach to working with patients.
Requirements: The course is directed to trained or certified health professionals, or students who are completing studies to become health professionals, with palpation skills, experience and knowledge in anatomy. Upon registering, you will receive a document with anatomical terms and structures, to be reviewed before the course starts. We are hoping that it will be of assistance in getting the most out of your participation.
Nabil Lahlouh Gonzalez, PT, CVMP
Have look at the instructor’s resume
The course will be in taught in English, accompanied by a Greek translator.
Nabil Lahlouh Gonzalez is a certified instructor by the του Barral Institute International.
Scouts of Greece
Ptolemeon 1, Athina 116 35
The course takes place between 09:00 a.m. – 07:00 p.m.
The first day of the seminar, the course begins at 8:30 a.m.
Book a Seat:
- Early Bird registration: 640 euros for paying in full before 20/02/2020
- 730 euros standard price
You reservation is complete upon depositing 340 euros
in the account of Pireaus Bank
ΙΒΑΝ: GR11 0172 0720 0050 7208 7357 367
Swift Core: PIRBGRAA
Band Adress: 4, AMERIKIS STREET, ATHENS, 10564
Holder's Name: ERGOTHERAPEIA I.K.E.
Holder's Adress: 15 CHEYDEN STREET, ATHENS, 1043
Your personal information are also required, so please fill out the form bellow.
Are you Ready: Click here or on the button below to register.