SomatoEmotional Release™ 1
4 days Seminar
SomatoEmotional Release® is a therapeutic process that helps rid the mind and body of residual effects of trauma and associated negative emotional experiences, thereby supplementing the practice of CranioSacral Therapy, and advancing and expanding its usefulness. You will gain techniques for energy cyst and SomatoEmotional Release®. Such releases are often necessary to enable people to let go of the deepest cause of pain and illness. They enable application of Craniosacral Therapy to be utilised by the sufferer at deeper levels. By achieving improved listening and comprehension skills you will have increased understanding of verbal and non–verbal signals. This will be a means to encourage clients/patients to work co-operatively with you in improving health.
• Introduction to, and historical review of energy cyst and SomatoEmotional Release® concepts
• Location and release of energy cysts
• Techniques for releasing the vocal apparatus, to aid expression and release of suppressed emotion
• Introduction to the idea and use of therapeutic imagery
• Principle and practise of dialogue
• Integration of imagery and dialogue techniques with the process of SomatoEmotional Release®
• Introduction to vector/axis integration and alignment
• Continued focus on craniosacral rhythm as Significance Detector (S.D.)
Successful completion of the CranioSacral Therapy II workshop.
You should review Dr Upledger’s textbook "CranioSacral Therapy II, Beyond the Dura" and read "SomatoEmotional Release and Beyond" also by Dr John Upledger.
Location & Dates:
SomatoEmotional Release 1
4 days Workshop
Location & Dates:
Athens, November 1 - 4, 2018
Approved by the Upledger Institute:
This workshop is under the approval of Upledger Institute International. The developer of CranioSacral Therapy in
110 countries all over the world
125.000 therapists worldwide.
See our workshops in the Upledger's website here
John S. Page, MCSS, DO, CST-D
Τhe seminar is taught in English and translated.
John S. Page is a certified instructor of the Upledger Institute International.
John has been the founder of Upledger Institute UK Overseas. Currently he is responsible for organizing the training in Greece and Poland.
John Page is also a certified examiner from UI for the certification on CST techniques and CST Diploma.
Price and Payments:
- 580 euros for early bird registration, valid until September 30, 2018
- 760 euros (October 1, 2018 - November 1, 2018)
Your place is secured and confirmed after the deposit of 200 euros
In the bank account of Piraeus Bank
ΙΒΑΝ: GR11 0172 0720 0050 7208 7357 367
Swift Code: PIRBGRAA
Address of the Bank: 4, AMERIKIS STREET, ATHENS, 10564
Holder's Name: ERGOTHERAPEIA I.K.E.
Holder's Address: 15 CHEYDEN STREET, ATHENS, 10434
Greek Scouts' Association, 1st floor
Ptolemaion 1, Αthens, 116 35
Time of Attendance:
9:00 - 18:00 (if you haven't finished your practice you may stay until 9:00). Starting time on 8:30 a.m. only the first day of the workshop.
Reading the Book Dr. Upledger, “CranioSacral Therapy, Beyond the Dura” and “SomatoEmotional Release and Beyond” by Dr. John Upledger
Requirements: Successful completion of the CS2 workshop with a lot of practice afterwards.