SomatoEmotional Release™ 1
4 days Seminar
SomatoEmotional Release® is a therapeutic process that helps rid the mind and body of residual effects of trauma and associated negative emotional experiences, thereby supplementing the practice of CranioSacral Therapy, and advancing and expanding its usefulness. You will gain techniques for energy cyst and SomatoEmotional Release®. Such releases are often necessary to enable people to let go of the deepest cause of pain and illness. They enable application of Craniosacral Therapy to be utilised by the sufferer at deeper levels. By achieving improved listening and comprehension skills you will have increased understanding of verbal and non–verbal signals. This will be a means to encourage clients/patients to work co-operatively with you in improving health.
• Introduction to, and historical review of energy cyst and SomatoEmotional Release® concepts
• Location and release of energy cysts
• Techniques for releasing the vocal apparatus, to aid expression and release of suppressed emotion
• Introduction to the idea and use of therapeutic imagery
• Principle and practise of dialogue
• Integration of imagery and dialogue techniques with the process of SomatoEmotional Release®
• Introduction to vector/axis integration and alignment
• Continued focus on craniosacral rhythm as Significance Detector (S.D.)
Successful completion of the CranioSacral Therapy II workshop.
You should review Dr Upledger’s textbook "CranioSacral Therapy II, Beyond the Dura" and read "SomatoEmotional Release and Beyond" also by Dr John Upledger.
Location & Dates:
- Athens, November 1-4, 2018